~ Competition details coming soon ~
By entering this competition you agree to the terms and conditions as specified below:
Bickley Carmel Harvest Festival Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter:
The promoter of this Competition is the Kalamunda Chamber of Commerce (the “Promoter”) Kalamunda, WA 6076, Australia.
- Who May Enter:
- An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation.
- Employees of the Promoter and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- The Competition opens at 9am WST on Wednesday 12 April 2017 and closes at 12am WST on Tuesday 2 May 2017 (“Competition Period”). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Competition, you must:
(i) Submit the online entry form and like the Facebook post.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will deem all entries invalid.
- The winner will be randomly selected by computer at 9:00am on Tuesday 2 May 2017.
- The prizes are valid for the weekend of the Bickley-Carmel Harvest Festival 2017 only.
Prize 1: Transport on Saturday 6 May for six people including lunch and sparkling wine at the Packing Shed @ Lawnbrook.
Prize 2: Overnight accommodation at Bickley Valley Cottage and private transport through the valley in an S Class Mercedes on Saturday 6 May
Prize 3: Six bottles of wine from Bickley-Carmel vineyards
- Following the supply of the prize to the Prize Winners, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for the warranty of the prize.
- If a response is not received from the winner within 3 days of the notification email being sent, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until the prize has been successfully allocated.
- No component of the prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- Prize Awarding:
- You agree that the Promoter may use your entry and any personal details provided to the Promoter for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter in any medium without notice and without any fee being paid to you.
- Decisions of the Promoter will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- The name of the prize winners will be published on Facebook and Instagram.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize to the prize winners of the Competition, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
- Exclusion of liability:
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.