This year Explore Tours Perth will be operating two courtesy buses around the valley on the weekend of the festival. Please note these are not suitable for groups of people.
The 21st annual Bickley-Carmel Valley Harvest Festival will be held on 5 & 6 May 2018. This year Explore Tours Perth will be offering a FREE Harvest Festival Shuttle Bus service going around the participating venues.
Experience the beauty of the Bickley Valley as Autumn colours fill the fields and valleys.
This year 19 venues will be taking part where you can enjoy a range of activities including wine-tasting, enjoying local produce, art displays, and family-friendly activities.
The Venues Taking Part Include In The Harvest Festival Include:
- Aldersyde Estate
- Ashley Estate
- Bickley Valley Cottage & Travelling Snack Restaurant
- Brookside Vineyards and the Vineyard Kitchen
- Carldenn Homestead Wines
- Carmel Cider Co
- Core Cider House
- Due Jolly Winery
- Erasmus Designs Gallery & Cafe
- Fairbrossen Cafe and Winery
- Grower Direct Fruit and Vegetables
- Hainault Vineyard and Cafe
- Plume Estate Vineyard
- Lawnbrook Estate and the Packing Shed@Lawnbrook
- La Fattoria
- Masonmill Gardens
- Myattsfields Vineyard
- Tonon Vineyard and Winery
- The Naked Apple Perth Hills Cidery